منتدى شباب درنه
سجل معنا فى منتداك منتدى شباب درنه
أول منتدى درناوى على النت
منتدى شباب درنه
سجل معنا فى منتداك منتدى شباب درنه
أول منتدى درناوى على النت
منتدى شباب درنه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى شباب درنه

يدا بيد للابداع...... للوصال..... للمحبة..... للسمو..... للنجاح..... للطريق السامى ..... منتدى شباب درنه منتدى ليبي درناوى

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  ياعاصى تب الى اللهياعاصى تب الى الله  

للإبداع و التميز عنوان واحد .::. منتدى شباب درنه .::.

دعوتنا للجميع دون تحيز و دون تملق نسعى للأفضل لنكون الأفضل

منتدى شباب درنه أول منتدى درناوى على النت
رابط إحصائيات الاعضاء https://derna.all-up.com/stats.htm
الان منتدى شباب درنه على الفايس بوك ادخل على الرابط https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShababDerna/
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» نيروز
Etymology I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 15, 2018 6:04 am من طرف أحزان السحاب

» اشتـــــــــــــاق اليــــــــــــك
Etymology I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 15, 2018 5:42 am من طرف أحزان السحاب

» وييييييينكم يا هووووووووو
Etymology I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أغسطس 29, 2014 12:59 am من طرف طرابلسية حرة

» بعد غياب سنين
Etymology I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 25, 2014 2:24 am من طرف اوتي91

» أفكارنا هي السبب الرئيسي لأمراضنا
Etymology I_icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 04, 2013 10:37 pm من طرف وليدو الحلو1

» نداااااااااااااء لأعضاااااااااء المنتدى
Etymology I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 31, 2013 4:47 pm من طرف درنيسيه حره

» لعبة الغناوي..
Etymology I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 31, 2013 4:44 pm من طرف درنيسيه حره

» أتمنى ... <عودتكم>
Etymology I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 31, 2013 4:36 pm من طرف درنيسيه حره

» الله يرحمك يا يام
Etymology I_icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 31, 2013 4:34 pm من طرف درنيسيه حره

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 2551 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو asell فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 48263 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 4032 موضوع

Etymology

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Ahmed A. H Elimam
عضو جديد

عدد الرسائل : 10
العمر : 64
SMS : <!--- MySMS By AlBa7ar Semauae.com -->
<form method="POST" action="--WEBBOT-SELF--">
<!--webbot bot="SaveResults" u-file="fpweb:///_private/form_results.csv" s-format="TEXT/CSV" s-label-fields="TRUE" --><fieldset style="padding: 2; width:208; height:104">
<legend><b>My SMS</b></legend>
<marquee onmouseover="this.stop()" onmouseout="this.start()" direction="up" scrolldelay="2" scrollamount="1" style="text-align: center; font-family: Tahoma; " height="78">$post[
وأعيش على صوتك ودفء كلماتك وادرس سحر نظراتك يامن أذابتنى روعة جمالك فأنا عشقت لحظة صمتك ورقة حوارك
]</marquee></fieldset></form>
<!--- MySMS By AlBa7ar Semauae.com -->
ألدوله : Etymology Female49
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/01/2009

Etymology Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Etymology   Etymology I_icon_minitimeالأحد فبراير 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Why can't we have another tie falling from the rack?

Etymology

To the Corrupted Atmosphere up there! 

Education would be poor if its bright side has no taxonomy. Up there, the dean who is the big head may need to look his administration in a mirror! Mr. X knows only how to ride his horse back while talking about his heroic deeds that tell much about the real psychiatric in him. While using eloquently his underworld language, paying back evil and good similarly, he proves every word that is said about his corrupted fame as also to what degree his untamed nature can go! Yet, this ill soul needs urgent remedy and elimination. But reality tells that he is still surviving. Some degree holders are looking forward to kick him out by playing cheap roles. This handful of people direct the place with absolute agreement saying that successful people must have enemies. In fact they themselves are the only enemies to themselves. The situation is very serious as those tell lies of all kind just to prove how great the man's institution is successful. They laid to him and to themselves. One of the gang has unfolded his other guise by eating much egg. This other man could imitate the dean in right the same way and proved to the horse that it is an old mean of transportation and could no longer brings about what he thinks of as a real success. Asking people to buy their fish of that pond will only lead to corruption. Good hearts always leave when life brings such wind. Namely, the place has become a shelter for those who can only tell their handcraft. What a man can expect from those who are now working in offices under his command. Good words seem to have no bases of their declension when investigated in their dictionaries. The language becomes plain and the atmosphere of hatred cannot bring about any good connotations but guiltiness will be felt deeper until those are shoveled. Dean has no supporters since he has been known of sacrificing everyone everyday. 

A man who is to have been studying in the UK is also expected to have learnt something other than spoken. How come that those institutions graduate below level instructors. Teaching is the career that requires tactic eloquence and experience. None seems true. This man who is also said to have an MA degree doesn't know how to differentiate between the comma and the semi-colon. Simply, he has never conducted a research along his falsified endeavor to get high degrees. Ouch! In classes, he tells lies about the time he spent in the Great UK. Now and after three consecutive years he cannot prove his English as it is his area of expertise to the poor students who are forced to attend his none sense lectures. Reality proved something else. He is only cute in hiding his insufficiency to the Language by showing how to dress ties of different colors. What exactly this man does is only sitting back in the lab, listening to some CD, giving no chance to his students to practice, and tenderly spoiling some while dismissing others. Punctuality is something crucial which is not counted. One may say what curse has brought this and that to play roles in this honourable institution. Students become upset and degraded every day there because the man has a shoulder supporting him. The first and the second should step down and feel guilty of the way their cardinal sins are destroying the whole department. Now and after all of that, they contracted some teachers without any qualifications and experience to teach the undergraduate students. One of them is said to have forged a certificate while another knows how to use scanner technique brilliantly. Knowing means doing! 

A white board is a musical instrument which can be very helpful in teaching. If these cannot play on it, students will be lost. Please, go up there and only ask the authoritative students about how these new teachers are teaching and more you are going to be surprised of the silly mistakes that they commit every day while teaching. Students laugh and will be laughing to the rest of their life. Go and ask! Being sure of the students answers, Your eyebrows will be risen to the corruption of those two men. 

(Please find me excuses to tell this after one of the two ties has fallen)

Elimam
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
درنيسيه حره
عضو مشارك ممتاز
درنيسيه حره

عدد الرسائل : 443
العمر : 27
الموقع : درنه
العمل/الترفيه : مشجعه دارنسيه اهلويه ب
المزاج : مرات هكى مرات هكى
ألدوله : Etymology Female20
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/08/2011

Etymology Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Etymology   Etymology I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء سبتمبر 20, 2011 6:39 pm

مشكور عمو على الموضوع بارك الله فيك تقبل تحياتى دارنيسيهVery Happy
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Etymology
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى شباب درنه :: المنتدى العلمى :: English Language Forum-
انتقل الى: